|Allscripts to present at upcoming investor events|
CHICAGO, May 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allscripts (NASDAQ:MDRX) today announced that certain members of its management team will present at the following upcoming investor events:
- 20th Annual Bank of America Merrill Lynch Healthcare conference, to be held Wednesday, May 17, in Las Vegas, NV.
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference, to be held Tuesday, May 23, in New York City, NY.
- Robert W. Bard & Co. – 2017 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference, to be held Tuesday, June 6, in New York City, NY.
- Jefferies 2017 Global Healthcare Conference, to be held Wednesday, June 7, in New York City, NY.
- Cowen’s 2nd Annual FutureHealth Conference, to be held Wednesday, June 21 in San Francisco, CA.
- Allscripts Client Experience (ACE) Investor Event, to be held Tuesday, August 8, in Chicago, IL.
In addition, certain members of its leadership team will be attending the Benchmark Company, LLC One-on-One Investor Conference, to be held Thursday, June 1 in Chicago, IL.
These presentations, where practicable, will be made available as a live webcast or audio recording at http://investor.allscripts.com under the "Webcasts and Presentations" section of the website.
Allscripts (NASDAQ:MDRX) is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations. To learn more, visit www.allscripts.com, Twitter, YouTube and It Takes A Community: The Allscripts Blog.
© 2017 Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Allscripts, the Allscripts logo, and other Allscripts marks are trademarks of Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates. All other products are trademarks of their respective holders, all rights reserved. Reference to these products is not intended to imply affiliation with or sponsorship of Allscripts Healthcare, LLC and/or its affiliates.
For more information contact: