Allscripts Sunrise 14.1 is Generally Available
"In addition to delivering on our vision of an Open,
Some of the new and improved features in Sunrise 14.1 include:
Facility tracking boards with status-at-a-glance and Workflow Management Tool
- More visual, intuitive facility tracking boards with real time status.
- Order icons with status badges show the status of each patient order. Hovering over an order gives the clinician a quick view of orders, status and results.
- Workflow manager enables configuration of multiple and custom workflows and supports single-click access to task status, updates and completion.
Enhanced workflow in Sunrise Emergency Care
- STATDocs™ for emergency department (ED) physicians streamlines discharge documentation for high-frequency, low-acuity complaints, comprising approximately 60% of all discharges. ED Notes and ED Procedures use complaint-driven templates to speed the documentation of common procedures and high-acuity complaints.
- Triage and nurse note capabilities help complete Emergency Severity Indexes (ESIs) by requesting the right information at the right time, and automatically populating the facility tracking board.
New efficiency features for Integrated Sunrise Ambulatory Care
- Daily Schedule gives the clinician appointment-time tracking and a high-level view of the day's activities, across all scheduling systems, providers and resources.
- Inbox improvements enable shared inboxes, improve results acknowledgement, and enhance the interface for prescriptions and annotation messages.
Features to meet needs in select global healthcare markets
- Sunrise 14.1 delivers improvements to utilization of the drug formulary and clinical decision support database to address the needs of markets in
Australia, the United Kingdom, Canadaand Asia.
Introduction of Task Manager and new Scheduling Engine in Access Manager
- Create and manage waitlists for patients awaiting care in Sunrise Registration and Scheduling.
- Create and manage non-electronic incoming referrals from Sunrise Registration and Scheduling in international markets.
- New Sunrise Scheduling search engine for enhanced appointment search performance.
Sunrise 14.1 reflects a new Sunrise release-numbering convention that reflects the year and quarter of each release.
Sunrise is an advanced healthcare technology single database platform integrating clinical and revenue cycle management across the campus and the community in one unified database. Solutions include a single Electronic Health Record for emergency, inpatient and ambulatory care settings as well as a patient portal. Sunrise also provides access to integrated patient information across care settings and community organizations to facilitate an Open,
Sunrise is recognized globally as a premier solution for leading Integrated Delivery Network clients world-wide. Seventeen hospitals in the
In addition, Sunrise Ambulatory Care Module (versions 5.5, 6.0 and 6.1) have received
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) delivers the insights that healthcare caregivers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company's Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity, analytics, cost accounting, post acute, population health and information solutions create a
Allscripts, the Allscripts logo, and other Allscripts marks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of
Investors, Seth Frank, 312-506-1213, email@example.com, or Media, Concetta Di Franco, +1 312-447-2466, firstname.lastname@example.org